Sunday, September 27, 2015

I hate Seaworld #OpSeaworld lies

Jesus h. People are so fucking idiotic. Such drones. I don't even know where to begin. I suppose I will start with how deeply saddened I am with the detachment. That said, I become so fucking angry I could throttle a human. Captivity. Yeah, captivity. We hold animals...in chains, behind bars, in tanks. Where do we get off? @Seaworld I just want you to know that you raped my childhood memories. My snuggle shamu plush doll. Wasn't a smiling, happy fucking orca! No. It was a money making slave! A cash cow! #OPSeaworld. #anonymous We're gunning for you, marine parks. You orca and dolphin abusing assholes!!! 💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲 It's all about the money. The cash. Unfuckingreal. Not really. Fuck you, seaworld. Fuck you, Miamiseaquarium. Fuck you for what you have done, and are doing. You have done NOTHING for conservation. Just captive cash. You and your propaganda. Lies. Such utter bullshit. The masses, while asses, are gaining wisdom. The proverbial curtain has been pulled. #Blackfish #Lolita #Pungent #sound #SeaShepherds are truth tellers...and you continue with your big wallet attorney. You are going down with your ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment