Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Stop your fucking swearing

...quoting my father in that title....

This is pretty epic, in my opinion.

Today I was unfollowed and blocked on Twitter by a VEGAN ARA.

Told ya it was epic.

Wanna know why?

I "cuss".

๐Ÿ˜œ 

Well, yeah.  I do.  

And for a little bit of context; there were some Opbeast tweets floating around...ya know, people raping animals. Dogs...dog rapers like big dogs, shepherds are a particular favorite, but they dig land as well.

Anyhow...I RTed and commented they were sickfucks.  Rightly so, I mean, they fucking rape dogs!

And I don't give a shit if people claim zoophilia.  No. It's rape. Animals cannot consent. It's all ZooSadism imo.

But yeah...I said they were sickfucks. And I got scolded for cussing.  Then blocked. 

Unfuckingbelievable 

๐Ÿ‘†that's me being facetious.

No comments:

Post a Comment