Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Catch you on the FLIP.

And you have to; you must come to peace with the carnage.

Carnage is tricky...it disguises itself as abandoned animals, captivity, the very vivid idea of torture.  However, it isn't always that candid,

You can't just capture carnage.  That shit takes years,

My family, my 'loved ones',...carnage.  They are no different to me now, than a petition to sign for justice.

I didn't make it that way,  that is just the way it is.

And I am doubtful that the goal of signatures will be reached.

Fuck ideology.  Fuck an idyllic snapshot of memory.

That has passed.

That is past.

Move on,

Regardless of present suffering.

Collateral damage,

Always someone in the crossfire.

I did not pull the trigger.

You did.

Boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment